As evidenced by the name of my blog, the 90s were a very influential time in my life. So it only makes sense that I’d be drawn to plaid flannel this season.
This outfit was very affordable and is a perfect casual, cute outfit for running around during the day.
- Flannel Shirt (gap) – Pink is a bit unexpected with a plaid pattern, plus it’s feminine and pretty
- Striped Sweater (Target) – This sweater was a super bargain at $16. I bought it to wear with the pink flannel, but I think it will also be cute under a blazer I got earlier this fall
- Cobalt blue bag (Kate Spade – similar)- I got this bag almost a year ago and it’s perfect for every season. You don’t really think of cobalt blue as neutral, but I found it to be a great pop of color with so many outfits. Also, as a busy Mom – I need to option of a cross body strap.
- Skinny jeans (Paige) – These jeans are so comfy, but they stretch out and lose their shape really quickly – so they really aren’t my favs.
- Riding boots (Vince Camuto – similar) – I’ve had these boots for two seasons and I love them more than ever! The leather is so soft and they are worn in to perfection.
- Jewelry – My go to earrings for casual days are faux pearls, they are easy and classic. I also usually wear a gold watch and today I added a cute brushed gold necklace with navy beads that I got ages ago from J.Crew Factory.